Type of opportunity: Participative Investment
Modality: Pig Farming
Profitability: 60% in 12 months (30% every 6 months)
Porkers are young pigs raised and fattened for food. Pig farming is often referred to as ‘Farmer’s Delight’ because it compensates for all efforts at the end of the rearing season.
With Porkervest, you invest a minimum capital sum of #1,000,000 (One Million Naira) and earn 30% returns every 6 months for as long as your tenure lasts; after which you may cash out or roll over your initial capital at the end of the tenure without breaking any sweat!
- Pig rearing is profitable due to its high farrowing rate i.e. a sow can birth 6-12 piglets at a time.
- Porkers easily convert feed to body mass.
- Pigs have a high immunity i.e. they are not easily susceptible to drought; hence they have a low mortality rate.
- Reliable, sustainable and insured
REASONS TO INVEST
- Choose a tenure and invest your capital sum of #1,000,000 or more for a direct credit of 30% returns every 6 months.
- Count down to ‘pay-day’ as you watch your money grow.
- Liquidate or roll over your initial capital after tenure.
- Earn 3% commission off every referral from your unique affiliate link. It is a scalable investment that is presented as a solution for the development and major growth to the markets.
- The scoring of this opportunity is B. For more information click here.
THE PROJECT DETAILS
- Farming Season: 7/10
- Farm Location: 7/10
- Company Existence: 8/10
- CAC Registration: 10/10
- Insurance Type: 7/10
- Insurance Credibility: 8/10
- Customer Support: 7/10
- Website Flexibility: 8/10 Optimized
- Mobile Application: 5/10
- Listed Farms Physical check: 6/10
Kindly complete the form below and details on how to invest in this farm will be provided to you immediately, a copy of the link to invest will also be sent to your email. Providing your information below will also enable us to provide future investment opportunities to you at no cost.