Type of opportunity: Participative Investment
Modality: Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Vegetables & Pepper
Profitability: 60% in 12 months (30% every 6 months)
The variability of climate in Nigeria has been a topical issue in the sustainability of crop yield and production which in turn jeopardizes food security, livelihood, the economy of Nigeria and the world at large.
This farm is set to achieve large scale greenhouse farming through the ‘Go Green’ project to combat low productivity by providing year-round availability of nutrient-controlled food crops in a bid to reach her agri-business potential and food security goals.
In response to this noble cause; partner with us as we fight back using large scale greenhouse revolution to ensure high ROI generation, climate-independent and nutrient-controlled year-round production of crops like tomatoes, lettuces, cucumbers, vegetables, peppers etc. Invest a minimum capital sum of #50,000 and earn 30% returns every 6 months on at least N50,000 investment for a 1, 3, 5, or 7 year tenure with capital back at the end of the investment tenure.
Simply put, you’ll earn 30% returns on your capital every 6 months for as long as your tenure lasts and cash out or roll over your initial capital at the end of the tenure without breaking a sweat!
Most interestingly, as an investor; when you make referrals you will earn 5% off every sponsorship made through your unique affiliate link.
It’s time to ‘Go Green’ and earn more!
- Reliable and insured
- Unique and sustainable
- High ROI Generation
REASONS TO INVEST
- Choose a tenure and invest your capital sum of #50,000 or more for a direct credit of 30% returns every 6 months.
- Count down to ‘pay-day’ as you watch your money grow.
- Liquidate or roll over your initial capital after tenure.
- Earn 5% commission off every referral from your unique affiliate link.It is a scalable investment that is presented as a solution for the development and major growth to the markets.
- The scoring of this opportunity is B. For more information click here.
THE PROJECT DETAILS
- Farming Season: 7/10
- Farm Location: 7/10
- Company Existence: 8/10
- CAC Registration: 10/10
- Insurance Type: 7/10
- Insurance Credibility: 8/10
- Customer Support: 7/10
- Website Flexibility: 8/10 Optimized
- Mobile Application: 0/10
- Listed Farms Physical check: 6/10
Kindly complete the form below and details on how to invest in this farm will be provided to you immediately, a copy of the link to invest will also be sent to your email. Providing your information below will also enable us to provide future investment opportunities to you at no cost.