Type of opportunity: Participative Investment
Modality: Cassava & Garri
Profitability: 40% in 12 months (17% every 6 months)
Secure your funds against inflation and also earn very good returns by investing in our cassava farms.
In Nigeria, cassava flour popularly known as Garri is one of the most consumed food after rice, invest today and enjoy 40% ROI with your initial capacity of a product always in demand by the market
HOW INVESTMENT WORKS
- We simply use investors fund to finance our community of palm tree farmers, cultivate, acquire Palm fronts, process, store and distribute to local and international markets for domestic and industrial consumption while we make very good returns for our investors.
- Buy units of Palm oil investment from N10,000 per unit and Minimum of 3units=N30,000 ( the higher the units the better your ROI)
- The scoring of this opportunity is B. For more information click here.
THE PROJECT DETAILS
- Farming Season: 7/10
- Farm Location: 7/10
- Company Existence: 8/10
- CAC Registration: 10/10
- Insurance Type: 7/10
- Insurance Credibility: 8/10
- Customer Support: 7/10
- Website Flexibility: 8/10 Optimized
- Mobile Application: 0/10
- Listed Farms Physical check: 6/10
Kindly complete the form below and details on how to invest in this farm will be provided to you immediately, a copy of the link to invest will also be sent to your email. Providing your information below will also enable us to provide future investment opportunities to you at no cost.